Finance and Investment Courses
With the introduction of the best finance and investing course, these courses are affordably accessible and priced even to beginning investors who may not have much prior knowledge. These courses also provide a comprehensive learning experience and introduce students to all aspects of finance and investing. They also feature supportive communities of instructors and peers, along with plenty of additional resources for further learning. Here is a list of the best Finance and investment courses to choose from:
- Stock Market from Scratch for Complete Beginners: This Complete Beginners course is available on Udemy. This course is the best overall for its accessibility to brand-new investors and its comprehensive coverage of investing topics. The course is entirely asynchronous and comes with full lifetime access to resources and course materials. The advantage of this course is that it is great for complete beginners and the Course is often discounted while the cons are that it has no live instruction and it is not ideal for advanced investors. This Complete Beginners course is priced at $109.99 in the Stock Market and transforms you from an investment newbie to a stock market pro. The class uses pre-recorded video lessons to ensure that you can learn on your time and schedule. The course currently has 4.1 out of 5 stars from overall learners.
- The Investing and Trading Library: This course is available on TD Ameritrade and available for those who need a free way to learn more about finance and investing. These immersive courses allow you to take a deep dive into the topic at hand and tie into a wealth of other free articles, podcasts, and webcasts. The advantage of this course is that it is Free to use, it is an extensive content library, and it is suitable for investors of all experience levels while the disadvantage is that you must have a TD Ameritrade account for some content and have no live instruction
- Investing Classroom: This course is available on morningstar.com and meant for those who want a robust selection of free and in-depth courses. While more bare-bones than some other platforms, these courses are an excellent resource for investors who prefer a text-based approach. The advantage of this course is that it is Free to use, you do not need to invest with Morningstar, and it has an In-depth course option while the disadvantage is that the mobile app differs significantly between IOS and Android and there are less visual instruction
- Warrior Trading’s: This course is available on Warrior Starter and Warrior Pro and is available for those who are experienced investors looking to develop their skills even further. A real-time trading simulator is available as an add-on and the Pro package comes with expert mentoring. The learning materials of the Warrior Starter pack comes with chat rooms and starts at $997. The most popular offering of The Warrior Pro is available at $4,297 (90-day access) or $5,997 (one-year access) and has lots of features and courses of the starter pack, plus many additional courses. The advantage of this course is that it has Supportive community chat rooms, the Trading simulator is available as an add-on, and the Mentoring sessions while the disadvantage is that it is expensive, and there are Limited timeframe to access materials
- Investment and Portfolio Management Specialization: In this Specialization, you will learn how to think about, discuss, and formulate solutions to finance and investment questions. You will learn the theory and the real-world skills necessary to design, execute, and evaluate investment proposals that meet financial objectives. This course will begin with an overview of global financial markets and instruments that characterize the investment opportunities available to today’s investors. You will then learn how to construct optimal portfolios that manage risk effectively, and how to capitalize on understanding behavioural biases and irrational behavior in financial markets. You will learn the best practices in portfolio management and performance evaluation as well as current investment strategies.
- Financial Markets: This course teaches an overview of the ideas, methods, and institutions that permit human society to manage risks and foster enterprise. Emphasis on financially-savvy leadership skills and provide a description of practices today and analysis of prospects for the future. It also teaches an Introduction to risk management and behavioural finance principles to understand the real-world functioning of securities, insurance, and banking industries. The ultimate aim of this course is to use such industries effectively and towards a better society.