The course will enable the participants to prepare detailed financial business for your projects in the field of roads and helps them to identify and analyse all the cash flows, finance, and performance indicators. The course is designed to ensure that complex concepts are delivered to participants in a simple way. This will assist in their current role and business to analyze, invest, IPO, M&A and fundraising of road projects
Who should attend
All individuals who want to improve their financial modeling skills should attend this course
- Middle to senior managers in the project finance and fundraising department of the company
- All professionals who want to deal or currently deal with IPO, M&A, investments etc
- Consultants, advisors and other professionals who wish to improve their modeling skills
- Middle to senior managers from investment banking, banks, financial institution.
Methodology & Trainer
The non-theoretical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
This course will be conducted by an experienced training consultant having more than 20 years of industry experience with some of the world’s leading financial institutions, specializing in corporate finance, investment banking, and private equity.
The course fee includes
- Limited Access to course
- One to One Online Sessions (2 Sessions of 15 mins each)
- Online Email Queries Management for Life Time
- Live Projects (optional)
- 5-10 Hours of Online Videos
- Completion Certificate
- Excel Sheets and Notes
- You are expected to give 2-3 hours per week for the course.