Business Model Innovation Course
The course equips you with a comprehension on the various innovation strategies for your business model, which will enhance you business growth. Our course offers in-depth knowledge on the formulation of innovation business models and revenue models. It will also enable the participants to master the different types of innovation. The course will also offer an understanding of customer psychology to innovate business models based on customer needs.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to enhance their expertise in the venture capital or startup industry and wants to build a career in the VC space or start his own business should attend this course, which includes:
- Participants or young professionals who aim to develop a career in the VC’s and startup space
- Functional/department heads and decision-making professionals;
- Business owners, entrepreneurs, investors, and consultants;
- Any other professionals who want to upgrade their skills in the venture capitalist and corporate investment career/jobs
The non-theoretical methodology includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive games, and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
We carefully choose all our trainers with rich and vast experience in the financial sector. The course will be conducted by an experienced training consultant having more than 20 years of industry experience with some of the world’s leading financial institutions, specializing in startups investment, venture capital, and investment banking.
Module – 1: Business Model Innovation: Introduction
- What is business model innovation?
- How to create and present an innovative business model to your clients?
- Reviewing the company’s significant resources, activities, and partners
Module – 2: How to Use Business Model Creativity Tools
- Reviewing the various business model creativity tools for innovation
- What is a business model kit?
- Studying the difference between the business model kit and business model canvas
Module – 3: Usual and New Trends in Product and Model Innovation
- Taking up more research before a product sale
- Marketing through multiple channels with fast delivery
- Why invest in augmented reality and artificial intelligence?
Module –4: Business Model Patterns
- Determining your customer base and managing client relationships
- Assessing your principal resources, activities, and partners
- Understanding the revenue streams and cost structures
Module – 5: Formulation of Innovatory Business Models
- Formulating a business model aligning with the company’s goals
- Assessing the business plan for its self- reinforcement and robustness
- Reviewing the strategies of startups to disturb markets and pull out huge players
Module – 6: Management of Customer-Centric Business Models
- Analyzing customer value preferences and innovating the business model based on customer needs
- Employing a customer survey for testing the business model
- How to alter the business model as per client requirements
Module – 7: Client Innovation, Networking, Sales, and Marketing Platforms
- How to acquire new customers and retain and grow the existing customer chain
- How to disrupt customer segments and focus on underserved market niche
- Studying the delivery of digital products, digital sales, and physical sales channels
Module – 8: Optimization and Innovation of Resources
- Studying new product development methods
- Assessing advanced production techniques
- Reviewing the critical points of process innovation
Module – 9: Innovations in the Revenue Model
- How to disrupt revenue models
- Studying freemium and micropayments
- How to take up advertising, affiliates, and franchising
Module – 10: Customer Psychology and Preferences
- Studying the need and preferences of customers when making purchases
- Assessing the convenience and pleasure resulting from buys
- Determining how scarcity increases product value
Module – 11: Business Model Canvas
- What are business models?
- What essential information to include in a business model canvas
- Reviewing the checklist for making the most appropriate business model
Module – 12: Components of the Business Model Canvas
- What value prepositions and channels to include in a business model canvas
- Assessing customer segments, customer relationships, revenue streams, and cost structure
- Studying the principal activities, resources, and partners for having in the business model
Module – 13: How to Use the Business Model Canvas
- Naming the business purpose
- Linking the boxes in the business model canvas
- Testing assumptions and formulating new versions
If you want to know more about the program, please refer to our course page at Riverstone Training schedule!