Finance for Non Finance Managers online training course – RiverStoneTraining | The course has been designed to build the financial confidence of individuals and enable them to understand the financial objectives of their organization and ease the implementation into their daily tasks.
After completing this online course, the participants will be able to
- Read and interpret any financial statements
- Understand critical ratios and their implications
- Interpret cash flow statement and its implication for the overall organization
- Understanding factors critical for the growth of the companies
- Understand key financial terminology used in the industry
- Apply financial information to aid in effective decision making
- Understand the role of corporate budgets and goals and how they can contribute towards achieving the same
Who should attend Finance for Non Finance Managers online course
Who can get the online course online?
The finance for non-finance managers course is for participants who do not have any finance background or knowledge.
All individuals who want to improve their financial effectiveness and decision-making ability should attend this course:
- Functional/ department heads and decision-making professionals
- Middle to senior managers from non-finance background
- Non-finance professionals from sales, marketing, human resources, operations, investor relations, productions, legal departments, etc
- IT and technical professionals and business consultants
- Any other professional who wants to build up his/her finance capabilities
Methodology & Trainer
The non-theoretical methodology includes interactive discussions, case studies, and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
This online course will be conducted by an experienced training consultant having more than 20 years of industry experience with some of the world’s leading financial institutions, specializing in corporate finance, investment banking, and private equity.
The Finance course fee includes
- Limited Access to course
- One to One Online Sessions (2 Sessions of 15 mins each)
- Online Email Queries Management for LifeTime
- Live Projects (optional)
- 5-10 Hours of Online Videos
- Completion Certificate
- Excel Sheets and Notes
- You expect to give 2-3 hours per week for the course.